Terms of Service
Change log - November, 2013: Version 1.0
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website or the PopClogs service. By accessing or using any part of the web site or service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PopClogs, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your PopClogs.com Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and PopClogs may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause PopClogs liability. You must immediately notify PopClogs of any unauthorised uses of your account, your account or any other breaches of security. PopClogs will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, comment on a page, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s display name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by PopClogs or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to PopClogs for inclusion on your Website, you grant PopClogs a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your account. If you delete Content, PopClogs will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PopClogs has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PopClogs sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PopClogs reasonable opinion, violates any PopClogs policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PopClogs sole discretion. PopClogs will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. PopClogs has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, PopClogs does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. PopClogs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which PopClogs.com links, and that link to PopClogs.com. PopClogs does not have any control over those non-PopClogs websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-PopClogs website or webpage, PopClogs does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PopClogs disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-PopClogs websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from PopClogs to you any PopClogs or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PopClogs. PopClogs, PopClogs.com, the PopClogs.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PopClogs.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of PopClogs. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PopClogs or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. PopClogs reserves the right to display advertisements on your account page, category pages, goal pages and anywhere on the Website at PopClogs' sole discretion.
- Changes. PopClogs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PopClogs may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. PopClogs may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PopClogs.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. PopClogs and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PopClogs nor its suppliers, directors and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will PopClogs, or its suppliers or directors or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for the suitability or nature of any merchant offers, promotions or advertising on the Website whatsoever. PopClogs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PopClogs, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ or legal fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PopClogs and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of PopClogs, or by the posting by PopClogs of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the account will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be England. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; PopClogs may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Ad Networks, You may not ask others to click ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, promising to raise money for third parties for such behaviour or placing images next to individual ads. You may not create a goal to support us in gaining Ad revenue or Encourage others to click our Ad's, you may click Ad's yourself if you see something you want, but please don't over do this as we may get banned
- You can only advertise your self on your own about profile and the one url in settings, any advertisements as goals will be considered spam and removed, any out of context promotion in replies or comments will be considered spam and also removed.